As the guidance provided by the government is continuously changing, we want to ensure that all clients are up to date with our latest advancements and safety measures we put in place. Our policy page will be changed in accordance with the latest government updates, so the information provided is accurate for our services.
Latest Update – 4th January 2021
Due to the government’s announcement on 4th January, we have sadly had to close our doors to the public for the time being. Our team will be in contact with all of those that have appointments booked in during the lockdown period, and will attempt to rebook all clients back in for when we reopen. We apologies for the inconvenience that this will have caused to many, and we hope to be able to transform your hair into luscious locks in due course. We hope to see you soon and wish you good health and safety in these troubling times. If you have any further questions or would like more information about our policy, then please feel free to get in contact with our team.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that our services are safe for our team and clients, we have put strict safety measures in place. When visiting our store, our team will follow government guidance, and we kindly ask that you also respect the safety of our team with the following:
- 1. All clients must wear a face covering when attending appointments. It is preferred for you to wear a mask to allow for our hairdressers to easily cut and colour your hair. We would highly recommend wearing a face covering that you don’t mind being damaged.
- 2. All clients must wear a face covering when attending appointments. It is preferred for you to wear a mask to allow for our hairdressers to easily cut and colour your hair. We would highly recommend wearing a face covering that you don’t mind being damaged.
- 3. Please also disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the store.
- 4. Our hairdressers will only be working on one client at a time, and we ask for clients to wait outside the salon for your hairdresser to come and collect you.
- 5. If you or anyone you have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive, then you must not enter our store, and you should isolate.
- 6. If any of our team show signs of infection, they will immediately be asked to remain at home, and all those that came into contact will also be asked to isolate.
- 7. Our team have been provided with hand sanitiser, face-covering and additional PPE for their own and client safety.