As the guidance provided by the government is continuously changing, we want to ensure that all clients are up to date with our latest advancements and safety measures we put in place. Our policy page will be changed in accordance with the latest government updates, so the information provided is accurate for our services.
Latest Update – 19th July 2021
Following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, our staff will continue to wear a face covering and will be asking clients to do the same.
We would also like to politely ask for any vaccine talk to be kept out of the salon.
We want all clients and staff to have a positive experience in our salon, and we know there are many different opinions for, against, and undecided. We don’t want anyone to feel awkward or judged for their choices.
We hope you can understand our reasoning for making this decision and look forward to seeing you!
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that our services are safe for our team and clients, we have put strict safety measures in place. When visiting our salon, our team will follow government guidance, and we kindly ask that you also respect the safety of our team with the following:
- 1. All clients must wear a face covering when attending appointments. It is preferred for you to wear a mask to allow for our hairdressers to easily cut and colour your hair. We would highly recommend wearing a face covering that you don’t mind being damaged.
- 2. All clients must wear a face covering when attending appointments. It is preferred for you to wear a mask to allow for our hairdressers to easily cut and colour your hair. We would highly recommend wearing a face covering that you don’t mind being damaged.
- 3. Please also disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the salon.
- 4. Our hairdressers will only be working on one client at a time, and we ask for clients to wait outside the salon for your hairdresser to come and collect you.
- 5. If you or anyone you have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive, then you must not enter our salon, and you should isolate.
- 6. If any of our team show signs of infection, they will immediately be asked to remain at home, and all those that came into contact will also be asked to isolate.
- 7. Our team have been provided with hand sanitiser, face-covering and additional PPE for their own and client safety.